[wp-forums] User with Unresolved Fatal Error Problems - please help

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:24:15 UTC 2014

The user is triggering a Fatal Error (with no additional details provided
even though they have Debug mode turned on and their error log logs
nothing) every time they try and install a plugin and nothing seems to help
so far.

They're going to upgrade to WordPress to 3.9 to see if that might solve the
issue but just in case it doesn't (and I have a feeling it might not), can
someone else more familiar with these issues take a look please?

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-could-not-be-activated-because-it-triggered-a-fatal-error-148?replies=10

Many thanks.

I thought a deactivating and reactivating/uninstalling and reinstalling
might do the trick like it did for other people, but it appears not.