[wp-forums] The "moderator" hat

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:10:19 UTC 2014

... Dang it, I forgot to add:

I know in the past, the volunteers all tried to not overlap with other
volunteers in the same support topics to prevent confusion re: too many
answers.

But sometimes, like in the example I gave above, more help really is
needed.  In which case, what is the best protocol on how to handle such a
situation?