[wp-forums] Duplicate account

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 09:55:42 UTC 2014

Okay this was already discussed before but I still am unsure what to do in
another situation.

The OP seems to have 2 accounts, both used to reply to this thread
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-make-a-template-full-width

Should I wait for something not-so-innocent to happen with the duplicate
account before I block it? The duplicate account was actually made before
that support thread was made.

It's rare but I have known people to accidentally log into another account
and reply to a thread thinking they're on the same account as before. I
don't know if this is the case.

I was just going to wait it out, but wanted some opinion on it too.