[wp-forums] Note: Dhoppe's account is unlocked

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri Apr 11 02:10:28 UTC 2014

It's late and I actually had to look long and hard to even remember why
the account sticks out and why'd you addressed that to me on the list.

Thank goodness for searching email. ;)

I'm good with unblocking that account. That's always the right attitude
have and there is always another chance.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski