[wp-forums] Placing member in timeout room

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Apr 7 10:22:34 UTC 2014

Good morning,

tl;dr This user has a problem with a plugin, posted many times to a
topic (including the threat of legal action in all caps  [for a free
plugin? OK then]). So I replied about starting your own plugin,
commercial support isn't for these forums, etc. with links.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/nsnbc
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-latest-plugin-update?replies=9&view=all

As I got a snarky reply (which I'd zapped [and he misspelled my name
too]) I don't think that user's calmed down.

Thanks,

Jan (coffee is good [dunno why I'm adding square brackets, more coffee
maybe]) Dembowski