[wp-forums] Reporting a WP.org profile

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Sep 29 23:45:02 UTC 2013

FYI, From Jen "She who has broken yet ANOTHER thing" Mylo:

This kind of thing has come up before once or twice in
profiles.wordpress.org, and in the past Nacin or I have just asked them
to change it (also links to their company off "WordPress" in
description. Am working on a community expectations doc to bring to team
reps, will make sure we include something about representing self as a
contributor. Also looking into ways to have official badges for
contributors on profiles, but that will take longer.

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org