[wp-forums] Reporting a WP.org profile

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Sep 29 23:17:27 UTC 2013

Hm. We'd have to use their email, I'd think, and technically anyone can
use foo at automattic.com (there's no check on -changing- your email in
bbPress), but it should be reasonably safe.

I tend to give them Automattician as a title.

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org