[wp-forums] Reporting a WP.org profile

Drew xoodrew at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 21:40:11 UTC 2013

His support profile
<http://wordpress.org/support/profile/anandpotukuchi>says WP Core
Contributor (though it sounds like even that might not be
true?), so maybe he just wasn't aware that there are multiple profiles on
WP.org needing to be edited.

As for the other stuff, yeah ... :)

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Sergey Biryukov <
sergeybiryukov.ru at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should we do anything if someone is falsely claiming to be Core Developer
> of WordPress in their WP.org profile? See
> http://profiles.wordpress.org/anandpotukuchi/.
>
> I've pointed it out to him in
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24818#comment:5, and he claimed to
> have changed that to "WP contributor" (which he still is not, as he doesn't
> have a patch committed to core yet), but it looks like he only edited his
> forums profile: http://wordpress.org/support/profile/anandpotukuchi, not
> the WP.org one.
>
> He also added himself to Committers and Temporary Committers sections on
> the Core Team page in Codex (both changes are now reverted by Nacin):
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Core_Team&diff=133334&oldid=120140
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Core_Team&diff=133335&oldid=133334

— I've kinda got a thing for WordPress >
http://www.werdswords.com<http://www.drewapicture.com>