[wp-forums] FYI: Stupid new GoDaddy server rule

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Sep 26 15:35:04 UTC 2013

on 26/09/2013 15:42 Jan Dembowski said the following:
> I'm navigating the GoDaddy site trying to find if that's documented
> anywhere. No luck so far, anyone know where to find their SLA statement for
> customers?

I've been doing the same trawling exercise. No luck so far.

I did come across a reference that they did not announce the Apache 2.4
upgrade (apparently it also caused havoc with sites using ssi). So I'm
not holding out much hope of any official documentation of any
restriction on absolute urls or requests.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk