[wp-forums] Looking for a multisite expert

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Sep 6 16:08:20 UTC 2013

I've been contacted by a multisite user who has problems with their
current install trying to upgrade to 3.6. They've tried the forums but
felt that they'd rather employ someone, so contacted me.

It looks like a plugin or theme could be blocking a successful upgrade
but I am, by no means, experienced with Multisite and feel that it would
be better if they worked with someone who has better skills in this
area. I could just point them to codepoets but if anyone does have the
skills to take this on as a paying job, please contact me offlist.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk