[wp-forums] Placing user in the time out room

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sat Oct 26 17:04:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

This user has been b'coded for a while now but this is just as an FYI.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/miamitom

I just close a topic where I reminded the user a) suggest they read the
forum welcome, b) why people are asked to open up a new topic, and c) if
the user wants to help great then please do.

As I got more rudeness I closed the topic.

The questions aren't bad but that user's topics have been closed because of
that rudeness and apparently having it out for moderators.

If the user could just refrain from derogatory remarks then someone might
post a reply that is acceptable to that user. The latest post is a good
question but the first sentence contains words like "idiotic answers"...

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski