[wp-forums] Bluehost Upgrade to PHP 5.4

Bryan Petty bpetty at bluehost.com
Mon Oct 7 16:32:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

As a number of our customers at Bluehost have been notified about
today, we're working on a long overdue automatic migration away from
PHP 5.2 for customers still using it. You might be a little surprised
to see that these sites are actually being upgraded to PHP 5.4, not
5.3.

I only mention this here to give forum mods a heads up on any new
support threads that may spill over from our customers. We have
informed our customers to contact our support team with any questions
or problems of course, and hopefully very few spill over into the
forums here unless they do have very legitimate problems that should
be addressed here so others with the same problem can find the
solution as well.

We will be starting these automatic migrations as early as 1 week from now.

--
Bryan Petty
WordPress Developer
bpetty at bluehost.com