[wp-forums] User mhsc tagged

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Mon Nov 4 22:48:59 UTC 2013

For spamming the ideas forum:

Welcome to p2pu, you are welcome to p2pu's idea for a better advancement
at the online improvement
We deliberate at the matter of the need for higher advance transistor's
installation of the world most famous
It's impact of a differentiated and would magnet almost all satillites
installation even at the high places

User is a second account belonging to p2pu:
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/p2pu

I know that jesmion recently posted here asking why they were blocked on
the codex (see below). That's why.

The ideas forum are NOT our personal blogs to talk about things. Block
returned. Please do not use the forums, codex, or Ideas for that.

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org