[wp-forums] Tagging Modlook Query

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri May 17 19:24:41 UTC 2013

on 17/05/2013 20:09 Jess Cullinan said the following:
> Since only moderators can edit posts after a certain amount of time,
> wouldn't it make sense to modlook a post with code that is breaking the
> page?

That usually only happens if:

- over 1,000 (or is it 2,000?) lines of code have been posted - in which
case you can end up with a blank post or topic.

- the posted code contains <li> tags which have a tendency to break the
topic page after that point.

If anyone came across either of those issues, then I'd say a  'modlook'
was needed. But if it's just a block of code with no code tags & no
other issues, don't bother. There are just too many posts like that.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk