[wp-forums] Weird similar posts in Your WordPress forum

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Wed May 15 21:13:32 UTC 2013

About five thousand years ago[1], when there were a few less people using WP, it was a quite nice way for new users to introduce themselves to the community. I do believe I posted there myself[2], and (as tended to happen in that long-distant time when WP wasn't quite as big as it is now) got a response from Matt[3].

I'm inclined to agree that its time has probably passed.

[1] OK, 2004 or thereabouts
[2] One user name and a domain name change in the past
[3] Ah, yes - there it is - http://wordpress.org/support/topic/losing-it1-moved-from-mt-to-wp?replies=4

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it - http://losingit.me.uk/
Les Bessant Photography - http://lesbessant-photography.co.uk