[wp-forums] B'coded user. Considering blocking him

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri May 10 16:00:11 UTC 2013

Hello Krishna.

I'm not really senior but I'll chime in... I'm sure you did it correctly
but which topic was this? Or was it on the user's profile?

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/jlomaga

Sometimes the users will put links into the other fields besides the web
site field and I think that should be discouraged. If that's what you mean
then I'm sure it's fine.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski