[wp-forums] I don't want to cause an argument

Mika Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Mar 29 15:02:51 UTC 2013

That said, points for apologizing :) It's okay to make a mistake, so long as we learn from them.

CSS questions are punted out of IRC chat only, since that room is a single thread madness. As Otto said, just ignore them if you don't know the answer. Which holds true of anything WP or WP related.

Now if its a 500 word post about how CSS sucks, you can close it. The weirdness comes if its about CSS for a nonWPORG theme, though, and there... A simple css answer is fine, with a note that the theme's got its own support forum, go there for more help.