[wp-forums] Video Responses

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri Mar 22 21:22:07 UTC 2013

"If you can't explain it in writing then you don't really understand it"
said someone who I can't recall. ;)

I don't think screencasts or videos necessarily add value in the forum. I
think explaining it in writing _well_ is a better way to "show" people how
to fix their problem.

That's totally aside from WordPress.tv but that site serves a different
purpose I think.

Just my 2 cents,

Jan Dembowski