[wp-forums] How do we feel about this?

Mika Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed Mar 20 13:20:10 UTC 2013

Matt (and other funders) aside, it is contrary the purpose of the support forum. (Chalk up another reason why I hate that My WordPress subforum, and continue to tacitly ignore it.) But that doesn't make it a pretty cool idea.

Maybe we could replace My WordPress with an open forum for WP projects? Not a job/hire board, but collab stuff, and even fundraisers for WP related things. That would probably be more constructive than what we have today...

And for those wondering, this is the kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tentblogger/pressgram-an-image-sharing-app-built-for-an-indepe?ref=card