[wp-forums] Making posts sticky

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Tue Mar 19 21:07:44 UTC 2013

I think that the request was to have the sticky post in the theme and
template section of the support.

So on this page - http://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates
You can see here, that there's a sticky post for Responsive.

My question was whether or not we want to start letting theme devs add more
sticky about their theme. Personally, I think that this info would be
better on the theme developer's personal site.

**Christine

*
****
*