[wp-forums] "universal solution" to visual editor issues?

Sergey Biryukov sergeybiryukov.ru at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:35:40 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 5:49 AM, Jennifer Roberts <wpyogimail at gmail.com>wrote:

> Can someone who knows more than I do : ) , look at this guy's post here?
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-not-working-possible-universal-solution?replies=1

He's fixing the symptom, not the root cause, so "universal solution" sounds
like an overstatement. However, it's a valid workaround that might actually
help someone.

FWIW, here is a seemingly correct technical explanation I've found while
trying to reproduce the issue:
http://support.advancedcustomfields.com/discussion/comment/15085#Comment_15085

It needs more investigation though to find out if it's a core bug or
something that should be documented better.