[wp-forums] Helping out commercial products

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Sat Mar 2 12:06:07 UTC 2013

I do have to jump in and point out that for basic css mods, a lot of
commercial theme shops do not help out with that and bump them elsewhere. I
know we do at Studiopress, because we just can't give out all that code to
everyone all the time. We'd need double the staff just to teach basic css.

I have seen a few threads where the copy/paste response was given for a css
issue with "we can't see the code" and I thought that was kinda silly -
because it was css. Anyone could see it.

Just hoping to bring an awareness because sometimes the user gets
ping-ponged.

a.

p.s - I'm talking about css issues here only

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio