[wp-forums] Timeout room for user

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sat Jun 29 16:31:49 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm coding a user to keep an eye on him.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/cnedza

If he responds well then I'll uncode him later today or tomorrow.

He'd posted a review of a theme but his complaint/review was for something
else that was commercial. That was deleted (not by me but I agree with the
deletion).

He'd posted another review for a "Pro" theme but his complaint/review was
about the version that the vendor hosts and not WordPress.

I get that people can post reviews for themes as a way to get support and
the author can really shine by replying well (or not). But using the forums
to complain about the commercial version that's outside of the WordPress
repo should remain a No-No.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski