[wp-forums] Fwd: It's been pointed out to us that the reviews from our Plugin have been deleted.

Florin Muresan, Squirrly SEO florin at squirrly.co
Mon Jun 17 13:38:51 UTC 2013

Yes, Daniel, we actually asked users to help us out with reviews if they
like the app or just express their opinion (even though we didn't give
anything in return).

Okay, I've deleted from our system and the interface all the messages that
encouraged our users to write a review about squirrly.

Just to be sure, I checked out their twitter accounts as well, and most of
our users are beginners with Twitter, so it's no wonder they've written
nothing else on the wp dir. They even have a twitter klout score < 20 :)

I was a bit paranoid about the negative reviews, as they were weird, and
one of our competitors (seopressor) recently started telling everyone on
forums and twitter that squirrly isn't good and they should try his plugin.
That's why I think he was also backing some of these reviews.

Anyway, thanks for explaining to me and hopefully that guy will grow tired
of bashing us.

Best regards,
Florin