[wp-forums] Capitalising words every so often

Andrew2.Nevins Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk
Sat Jun 15 16:55:15 UTC 2013

I'm going to use an excerpt of a post that I found on forums for an example:

" Just so I can progressively understand the human mind...WHY would you NOT want your website to be Mobile Responsive???? "

Do you find you read those capitalised words as though the author was shouting?
I find I shout when I read them (in my mind).

I know it's petty but people may feel more welcome if it was substituted with something less rude, like bold or italicised letters (if it was concluded that those are less rude).