[wp-forums] Twitter ain't .ORG

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Jul 21 17:38:15 UTC 2013

Point is? Do not pull in his tweets to the FORUMS.

If someone starts slagging you on Twitter, and not via those stupid ass
'sub tweets' where they don't mention anyone by name, you bring it HERE
and keep us away. You made it look like a personal vendetta against
Patrick, which I'm sure you didn't mean. I mean, following a guy from
the forums to Twitter, reading all the tweets, and picking one to throw
back at him is exactly what people do to US to harass us. You get how
that wasn't okay?

If he's at WCSF I'm sure I'll talk to him about this. I told him I
thought you were having a bad/too-brusque day, which everyone has, but
the tweet was out of line.

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org