[wp-forums] Whomever edited GoogleTrademarks's post...

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Jul 16 16:21:34 UTC 2013

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/trademark-infringement-on-30-plugins

Whomever left the mod note of "[Moderator note: Then consider changing
your display name]" that wasn't very cool.

That actually is the official Googles peoples. Plugins team is on it to
figure out how to actually handle this mess. I meant to email about it
last night and forgot. My bad. Still, editing their posts like that is
never good form. if you're really concerned, email this list.

There's no need to announce if you did it, or apologize, just don't do
it again please. Remember, how WE act reflects on the WP Community as a
whole. (She says knowing sometimes her Twitter stream probably doesn't
reflect well on anyone...)

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org