[wp-forums] Video in forums. Thoughts?

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Tue Jul 2 00:43:17 UTC 2013

We also need to think about the content in the videos being searchable. We
would need accompanying content which could be descriptive enough allowing
search engines to find these videos.

I do find that videos do help, but only when these are very short. Say a 3
minute video explaining how to set a menu under appearance for example. And
I really, really dislike all the advertising at the beginning of each
video. If  minutes of your 3 minute video is spent pimping your company, I
don't want to hear that.

**Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com