[wp-forums] Security expert posting exploits

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Wed Jan 30 22:39:26 UTC 2013

Good Evening Julio! I was sure that you subscribed to this list.

I personally do not have any issue with your posting plugin notifications
like that. Others may chime in in that topic.  ;)

If it's a critical plugin vulnerability then yes, please report the issue
to plugins at wordpress.org. I think you can tell the difference between XSS
and being able to write and execute arbitrary code on demand on a WordPress
installation...

The hire proposal was the "Not Good" part and I'm glad you won't do it
again.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski