[wp-forums] Hack Repair Guy?

Mark Ratledge mark at markratledge.com
Wed Jan 30 03:45:34 UTC 2013

It makes more sense, the one post is much better than the other. But I see now that's he bozoed (not boozed, but maybe after all) again.

I just worry about opening the door just a crack to people slyly advertising, scoring work, word gets around, and then they'll be all kinds of hacks helping out just for a little cred. And so much of that time the "drive by" help isn't accrurate help at all.

-- mark