[wp-forums] What's the best way to "ask for backup"

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Jan 28 23:18:29 UTC 2013

If someone wants/can help then I'm sure that will happen. If not then
that's it for that thread.

There's not really a means for doing what you're looking for (bumps get
deleted) and from what you've said (I've not looked at it yet) it appears
not to be a WordPress issue.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski
Via my smart phone on a train (in case I miss any really bone headed word
substitutions)