[wp-forums] btagged

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Jan 24 16:18:51 UTC 2013

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/kennethfrns

For spamming the make/support site with his complaints.

And yes, when people post like that on make/support, I delete their
posts. Here are his:

"Try your discussion forms as I had brought up an issue pertaining to me
having lost my blog and looks to me one of your moderators closed the
discussion. I think that was very rude and disrespectful. Closing down
the discussion when I have new news to pass on is not helping anyone. So
I would like to reopen my discussion. "

"I have a situation similar to where you mention of one click deleting
all your posts as I had a 293 word article with links and images,
everything was kept saved in the wordpress draft section and yesterday
just before I was finished working on the blog everything in that blog
except for the title disappeared, everything gone down the drain.
Servers cannot find that blog anywhere.

Got some replies on here
with the last one been rather nasty from the moderator and came back
here 5 minutes ago and see they closed the discussion. Very rude I think.

Kenneth"

"Just in case you did not receive my return email here is what I said
when you mentioned if all I want to do is complain on here and solve issues,

Mr. Wood it’s what you call “Freedom Of Expression” and it’s also a part
of our Constitutional right. Maybe if the discussion was not so rudely
closed I would have had a chance to solve this. Way To Go

Kenneth"

"I will repeat that as I made a slight error hope that is allowed on her.

Just in case you did not receive my return email here is what I said
when you mentioned if all I want to do is complain on here and not want
to solve issues.

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org