[wp-forums] Topic closed for no apparent reason?

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:33:51 UTC 2013

Gotcha, Ipstenu. My concern was that, since the title didn't specify what
time of widgets the OP wanted to wrap inside a div, I thought we should
also provide other alternatives for users like cmoral3s who needed the
functionality for non-text widgets as well.
Other than that, I totally agree with the guidelines you mentioned, and as
to our friend Joe Buckle, a JS approach could actually work for cmoral3s.
As usual, many thanks for the clarification, ;-)

Marv