[wp-forums] Blocking replies to diget emails

James Huff james at automattic.com
Sun Feb 24 23:27:05 UTC 2013

IMO, yes, as the lists are largely autonomous. What works for one may not
work for another, so if you're concerned about something on a specific
list, you should start there.

Such a change may trickle down to all the lists, but it's easier to propose
a change first in the list that needs it. That way, you get more people
saying "yes" and less people asking "why?" ;)

On Sunday, February 24, 2013, Daniel Fenn wrote:

> Yes I was asking about the Theme-Reviewers mail-list but this is
> something that could be looked at on other mail-list as well.
>
> Should I have asked on the Theme-Reviewers list instead?
>

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > I think Daniel was asking about the Theme-Reviewers mail-list in
> > particular. I'll see what I can do.

> >> Maybe I just didn't notice, but I haven't seen that done on this
> >> particular list for the last few years.
> >>
> >> ta,
> >>
> >> kp

________