[wp-forums] Poor service from WPMUDEV - need advice

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Feb 15 22:09:59 UTC 2013

on 15/02/2013 21:48 Christine Rondeau said the following:
> I came across this today-
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-fundraising-by-wpmudev-review?replies=1
> and not sure what the protocol is for this kind of thread.
>
> I don't think that this is a rant or bad but I'm not sure that the support
> forums is the best place for this either.
>
> Anyone with a suggestion on how to respond?

Close it with a:

"Sorry but this is not a WordPress issue. If you have a problem with
your commercial plugin, please either take it up with the plugin's
vendor or air your grievances on your own site/blog but do not do so
here. These forums are meant for the core application, themes & plugins
that are distributed on wordpress.org only."

??

Mel
--
http://quirm.net