[wp-forums] Put user in the timeout room

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Feb 11 23:51:09 UTC 2013

It must be a full moon somewhere. I've put therolesheet in the timeout room
for now to cool off.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/therolesheet

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-load-images-to-media?replies=22#post-3844130

Putting aside that a) 2 moderators tried to assist the OP b) we're not mind
readers (well Andrea maybe but that's a different topic) and c) it's not
therolesheet's topic, that reply was a little too quick to go and accuse
someone of being rude.

I'll keep an eye on that account. If the tone becomes more civil then I'll
un-code the user.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski

P.S. This is all from my phone. Any goofy mistakes or typos aren't my
fault...