[wp-forums] Themes from NewWpThemes.com

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Feb 4 14:10:58 UTC 2013

Note that "NO sponsored links & Encrypted files" is *excluded* from free
Themes - meaning that free Themes *do* have sponsored links and encrypted
files.

The former is not a GPL matter, but the latter *is*, because the GPL
requires distribution of source. Distributing encrypted code without the
unencrypted source is contrary to GPL.

And as with Jan: that site is on my personal Black List.