[wp-forums] Clarification on "extreme circumstance" for removing links in posts

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Sun Feb 3 19:47:49 UTC 2013

No, we don;t normally remove links in those cases. It;s the opposite of
extreme circumstances and pretty much the default reason people ask for the
link to be removed.

"Ooops, didn't think of that, don't want the client to find it."

Usually to me, it shows you're being a pro active developer in trying to
solve your client;s issues.

Occasionally someone makes their own self look bad, which we can;t really
fix. ;)

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio