[wp-forums] Best channel for issue with external jQuery UI library

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 01:07:22 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew, thanks for your reply and your pointers.
I know jsfiddle (I've used it in the past) so I'll try to move my test
platform there, see if I can reproduce the error.
I started testing on my server because at first I thought it was an issue
on my end.
I am not aware of any issues related to core functionality, but, if I'm
right, this issue is likely to hit hard on any projects that rely on the UI
version provided by WP.
I'll try to reproduce the error in fiddle first and then see about that
Trac ticket.
Cheers!

Marv