[wp-forums] note to moderation team, recent thread not in no replies

bob cavanaugh bobdavcav at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 04:37:33 UTC 2013

I don't mind if an hour has gone by without a reply, but I was just letting
everyone know it was there so that if someone on this list knows how to
solve my problem, they know the thread is there if they are looking in no
replies first then in the various subforums. If I understand correctly, at
least some of the volunteers on the forum look at the no replies feed fairly
regularly, but if my thread isn't there, how are they to know? Also as I
mentioned before, this isn't the first time I've asked this question without
an answer.