[wp-forums] Is this a bait and switch?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu Aug 15 21:54:25 UTC 2013

I'm on a train but that's not really an appropriate topic. Unless I'm
missing something the whole topic is one big advert.

It's possible I'm off though (see train reference and I read it on my
phone) but I'm inclined to delete the links and close it with a note about
not using the forums for promotion. If the author wants to submit that to
the plugin repo that's one option.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski

P.S. I've been wrong before so I'd wait for other moderators to chime in....