[wp-forums] wordpress

Anthony Chimezie macoonwu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 03:23:32 UTC 2013

hello guys
i am new to word press, i was able to install and have everything up and running but tried to install skype to my website that's when my problem stated. i cant get skype to work and at the same time i cant get an update on my website after making some changes on my dashboard. when i log in to my dashboard everything looks fine but when i open my website from another computer it shows nothing
i don't know what i am doing wrong, please any help will be appreciated.
if is there any way to reset the whole page and start afresh?