[wp-forums] copy of wordshell

Stuart Matthews stuart at islogistics.com
Fri Sep 28 13:23:05 UTC 2012

1) I scoured his website and even the whois records for his email
address, couldn't find it. This was a choice of the dev to not be easily
found.
2) If it is GPLv2 licensed, then it isn't a "jerk" thing to do. The
license specifically gives permission to share the software. You can't
get nerd credit for using GPL and then not be OK with people sharing the
software.

- Stuart