[wp-forums] Attn: Chris Olbekson, Moderator

Keith Messinger keithmessinger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:54:06 UTC 2012

Hey Chris,

Please do not delete my answers. IYHO they might be useless but unless they
have bad language or are flaming someone, they are honest communication and
deserve to stay up. It only violated what you posted, "Unless it relates to
403 errors on load-scripts.php please do not post into this thread. It is
only causing more confusion for the user."

I have never seen any mod post something like that nor have I ever had a
comment deleted.

Now that I have shared . . . back to lunch.

Regards,

Keith