[wp-forums] It must be Friday, B-Coded _two_ users

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Fri Sep 14 13:26:37 UTC 2012

Yeah, I was definitely thinking more off-list type stuff people might not
want to share semi-publicly. :)

Even if it's a "should I post to the list?"

I think we're all here to help each other too. :)

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio