[wp-forums] B'coded user

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sat Sep 1 05:50:18 UTC 2012

Good evening,

I've b'coded mr44toes for general cantankerous bad attitude.

<http://wordpress.org/support/profile/mr44toes>

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/lots-of-things-needed?replies=8>

He'd gotten support and would have done fine if he'd just stayed on
topic. Unfortunately he started off poorly and followed up with a
rant.

I've put him into the timeout room, hopefully he'll quickly cool down
enough to play nicely with the other kids. I'll keep an eye on that
account and if he's alright will un-b'code the user.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski

P.S. Yesterday this reply made me smile and think happy thoughts.

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-paginate-and-custom-queries?replies=15#post-3124082>

See? I can find the warm and fuzzy replies too...