[wp-forums] ShenZhen?

kees meijer keesie.meijer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:01:53 UTC 2012

@cubecolour
This makes perfect sense and would make moderating spam a lot easier. +1. I
guess this would probably be a very expensive query if done on all the user
profiles. I'm all for blocking ShenZen profiles (in one go by Otto) that
already have 'bozo' and 'Akismet Never Trust' status. But that would
probably make them not reveal their location next time they register.

I hope this time my reply ends up in the right place.

kees