[wp-forums] dealing with fundamental CSS, PHP, and HTML topics?

Francisco de Azevedo frandeazevedo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:10:39 UTC 2012

That list is a good start. I would add:
- code (css, php, etc.), the way it's done over at Stack Overflow, for
instance.
- if it's a WP-related question, a wp tag, and then specific ones depending
on where the issue lies (functions, conditional tags, etc.).
- if the issue is browser-specific (is everyone thinking IE? Hahaha), the
name of the browser and version.
- Can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there's more.

Also, users don't get what tags are for. They tend to want to describe the
problem with tags instead of actually "tagging" it.

>>> http://blackwidows.co.uk