[wp-forums] dealing with fundamental CSS, PHP, and HTML topics?

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:30:06 UTC 2012

I just realized I answered from both my accounts, so just to clarify: they
are both mine. I started using the other one (marventus.wp at gmail.com) since
I'm the middle of applying to a completely unrelated government position
and I could use the anonymity benefits, :-)
So, no conspiracies or anything of the sort, hahaha.
Sorry for the mix up!

Marv (Francisco)