[wp-forums] Editing Forum Sticky Posts?

Gary Gale gary at vicchi.org
Mon Oct 1 10:24:32 UTC 2012

So the new post is ready to be, err, posted. The URL for the current sticky post that's to be zapped is http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-biographia-problem-please-read-this-first-before-posting ... let me know when you've done deleting and I'll post the replacement up.

Thanks again

-Gary

--
gary at vicchi.org | twitter.com/vicchi | www.linkedin.com/in/garygale | www.garygale.com